هل من نظام غذائي مضمون النتائج؟January 29, 2018
waffles are a great breakfast idea on a weekend. If you are one of those who love to spoil themselves on a Saturday morning, then this recipe will ensure you are satisfied.
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 cups of fat free milk (if you’re avoiding animal dairy products you can use soy, almond, or coconut milk)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp sugar (or any sugar substitute)
- 2 cups flour (you can use whole wheat flour)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- chocolate spread
- fruits of your choice
- whisk the eggs, milk, oil until well combined
- mix the dry ingredients together
- fold the wet ingredients with the dry ones
- pour 1/3 a cup into a waffle machine
- when the waffle is done add honey, fruits, and chocoalte
this recipe is a great choice for who are watching their weight, you can enjoy this recipe even if you are on a diet.
each waffle piece served with 1tsp honey, 1 fruit serving, and 1 tsp chocolate spread gives 200 kcal.